- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Truly a unique South African experience.We focus on real and authentic wine farms, their people, local delicacies and the true culture behind the wine lands. Our tours are private and can be customized to your needs.
• Meeting and sharing wine with locals, hearing their stories, tasting wine out of old oak barrels, visiting small local farms as well as world famous estates, tasting cheese and other local delicacies, walking through wine cellars and vineyards and tasting various wines will be the order of the day! Enjoy lunch surrounded by rolling vineyards.
• You will get to visit world famous estates. BUTeven better…as you will also get to taste the wine lands in a more real way by visiting hidden farms only known to locals.
• A route focused on tantalizing the taste buds, pairing numerous foods and treats with quality wines.
1 person – R5,410
2 people – R3,390 per person
3 people – R2,725 per person
4 people – R2,285 per person
5 people – R2,110 per person
6 people – R1,935 per person
7 people – R1,820 per person
R1,685 per person for 8 – more guests
You'll visit the following stops:
Pick up at your accommodation at Cape Town and surroundings
Visit the winelands
We have selected the best the wine lands have to offer. Your tour includes 4 selections from the list below:
• Champaign Style with nougat and Turkish delight
•Different fudge flavours
• Artisanal Cheese pairing
• Different gourmet pizza slices
• Boere tapas
• Cognac styles with chocolate
• Artisanal chocolates
• A variety of decadent Cupcakes
• Home made red wine ice cream
• Traditional inspired tapas
After having seen amazing landscapes, tasting plenty of wines, and most of all experiencing the real culture of SA wine, you will be dropped off at your accommodation by your Wine Lord.
• Knowledgeable, qualified guide.
• Private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
• Vineyard and Cellar tour.
• All tastings, pairings, and luncheons as set out in the itinerary.
• Truly a unique South African experience.
• Itinerary is subject to the wine estates’ availability on the day.
• All other meals and drinks and items of a personal nature.
• Cloth face mask
All year round, subject to availability of the estates but closed on Christmas and New Year.