- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
We have the following stops:
Start at Kasteelspoort Hiking trail
See some of the mountain’s best secret viewpoints.
Views from above
Spend some time at the top of the Table Mountain.
Hike down or take the cable car
You can choose how long you would like to stay at the top of Table Mountain and whether you will hike back down or take the cable car down the mountain.
Cable car tickets is not included in the hike price). Cable car may be closed in strong winds, in which case we will hike down the mountain no extra cost.
• Qualified Tour Guide
• All medical and safety equipment
• Water bottle, on request
• Hiking snacks
• Cable car ticket (around R200 per adult)
• Transport to and from the meeting point (contact us if you require assistance)
• Sun Protection/Hat
• Backpack (can be shared)
• Jacket/Warm Top
• Compulsory Water/Juice (1-litre minimum)
• Snacks, we recommend 1 per hour of walking)
• Any Personal Medication
• Comfortable long pants recommended in winter or on windy days in summer
• Waterproof Jacket may be compulsory if rain is predicted
• Beanie/Buff recommended if cold temperatures are predicted.
• Comfortable walking shoes/boots
• Sun Protection
• Comfortable Hiking Clothes
• Minimum age is 8 years
• Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
Participants must have a good fitness level and be able to walk for more than 2 hours 7km
All year round
Weather dependent service