- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit 4 estates in the Stellenbosch area led by a guided tour through the town itself, being one of the oldest towns in South Australia and famous for its Cape Dutch style architecture as well as its major role in the South Australian wine industry.
All farms on this route are meticulously selected so that one can experience a wide range of characterful estates as well as small, family-run farms. Real real experience.
Your journey will include the following stops:
You will be picked up at your accommodation in Cape Town and the surrounding areas.
Visit the wine 4 different wine cases
We visit 4 different wine estates (famous ones and some hidden gems known only to locals). Itinerary is subject to wine farms availability on the day.
A cellar tour, wine tastings with custom cheeses, chocolates, and cured meats are all included, plus lunch.
You will be delivered to your accommodation in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
• A cellar tour, all wine tastings paired with customized cheese, chocolate and cured meats, as well as lunch are included.
• We visit 5 different wine estates (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals).
• Pair a variety of locally produced, world-class cheeses.
• A vineyard tour, teaching us how wine is made, how to taste wine, food and wine pairing, what bottle to order at restaurants
• A hearty lunch is served in the middle of the wine lands in Stellenbosch.
• A diverse range of wine styles: whites, sparkling, reds, dessert wines.
• Local treats of cured meats paired with selected wines.
• Artisanal chocolate (Fair trade accredited) paired with different wines.
• All other meals, drinks, and items of a personal nature.
• Your own cloth face mask
• sunblock cream.
• Wear comfortable clothes
• Comfortable shoes (because you will be climbing stairs)
The minimum age is 18 years
• You must be of legal age
• The maximum group size is 13 people
Throughout the year subject to availability