- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Meeting and sharing wine with locals, hearing their stories, tasting wine out of old oak barrels, visiting small local farms as well as world-famous estates, tasting cheese and other local delicacies, walking through wine cellars and vineyards, and tasting various wines will be the order of the day! Enjoy lunch surrounded by rolling vineyards.
You will get to visit world-famous estates. BUT even better…as you will also get to taste the wine lands in a more real way by visiting hidden farms only known to locals.
1 pax – R3670
2 pax – R2750 pp
3 pax – R2340 pp
4 pax – R1750 pp
5 pax – R1425 pp
6 pax – R1325 pp
7 pax – R1220 pp
8 pax or more – R1095 pp
We will have the following stops:
Pick up at your accommodation at Cape Town
Our first stop is at Middlevlei estate, where we get to taste straight from the barrel and get to understand how a cellar works. After that, we sit down and get to sample a traditional lunch which is a braai(BBQ) and taste wine during lunch.
Next up is chocolate and wine pairing. On a beautiful small and cosy boutique wine estate where we have taken their wines and teamed up with a local chocolatier to give you a lovely experience. Lovane is one of the smallest wine estates in Stellenboch, only producing 15000 bottles a year.
Last stop on our half-day tour, is to our Lovely Miter’s edge, where we can meet and greet a winemaker when available. This stop is all about cheese and wine, with breathtaking views and off the beaten track feel, it’s a perfect way to finish the day.
From there it is a 45-minute drive back home to Cape Town
• Visit 3 wine estates
• Informative vineyard and cellar tour.
• Variety of wine styles presented by your Wine Lord guiding you through the steps on how to appreciate wine.
• Cheese and wine pairing in the wine makers house.
• Guided drive through Stellenbosch (oldest town in SA).
• Enjoy a typical South African braai (barbecue) lunch served with the wine tasting.
• Indulge in “wine in the making” straight from the barrel/tanks
• Locally made chocolate and wine pairing
• All other meals and drinks and items of a personal nature.
• Cloth face mask
All year round, subject to availability of the estates but closed on Christmas and New Year.