- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Come and enjoy a full-day wine tour in the Stellenbosch and Franschhoek regions!
You'll visit the following stops:
You'll be picked up at your accommodation in Cape Town and surrounding areas by one of our awesome tour guides
Start the morning off with a guided drive to Stellenbosch to visit our first boutique wine estate. Here you will experience an intimate cheese and wine pairing with the wine maker if she is around.
Head to the cuisine capital of South Africa, Franschhoek, where you will visit our second farm. Situated on the foot of the mountains, you will get to experience a world class wine tasting experience.
Lunch at Franschhoek
Enjoy a beautiful lunch and wine tasting at yet another award-winning estate
After-Lunch Stroll at Franschoek
In Franschhoek you will have the chance to walk off your lunch, strolling down the main road.
Stellenbosch chocolate pairing
Head back over the stunning mountains to Stellenbosch on a guided drive on the way to the last farm. There you will enjoy a cellar tour, as well as a wine and chocolate pairing.
Filled up and merry, we head back to Cape Town to be home at about 18:00pm.
• All wine tastings paired with customized cheeses, chocolate, and cured meats
• A cellar tour
• Visits to 4 different wine estates in both regions (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals)
• Pairings of locally produced, world-class cheeses
• Cellar and vineyard tours to teach how wine is made, how to pair wine with food, and which bottles to order at restaurants
• A beautiful light lunch is served in the middle of the wine lands overlooking the Franschhoek valley
• A diverse range of wine styles
• Stroll down the beautiful main road of Franschhoek.
• All other meals and drinks and items of a personal nature.
• Your own cloth face mask
Dress comfortably as you will be going up into a couple of cellars and they have a few flights of stairs to experience the wine making processes.
17 years old
• Must be of legal age
• Group maximum of 13 people
Our busy days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Any other dates to be requested as it is subject to availability of the estates.