- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Go on a Cape Winelands Group Day Tour.
• Visit Old and Modern Wineries
• Constantia Wine Route Tour
• Stellenbosch Wine Route Tour
• Paarl Wine Route Tour
• Franschhoek Wine Route Tour
• Pinotage Wine Route
• Strawberry Picking Optional
• Lions, Chimpanzee, Cheetahs and Giraffe Parks (Optional)
• Stop whenever you desire
• Visit the last holding prison of Nelson Mandela
• Taste South Africa’s Wine signature (Pinotage)
• South African Champagne Version known as the MCC (Methode Cape Classique)
The itinerary includes the following visits:
The Stellenbosch winelands, only 20 minutes away from the city of Cape Town, offer a superb scenery, completely different to the landscape of the Cape peninsula. Numerous grapes are grown in the region such as Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, Pinotage and the Méthode Cap Classique (local champagne). The town of Stellenbosch is a small but very vibrant town with a very famous university and numerous activities such a wine cellar tours and tastings. You will have the opportunity to purchase wines to bring back home to enjoy the region’s wonderful vintages after your visit.
Franschhoek (“the French corner”) is an old Huguenot village. With its numerous streets and estates with French names, the town will make you feel completely disoriented, feeling like you were in France in another era. You will be completely enchanted by the town’s charm and its very peaceful environment. You will get the chance to taste the region’s delicacies, cheeses and its best wines. Since the 1st of October, we are very proud to take you on a unique ride on the Franschoek Tram.
Drakenstein (Victor Verster) is a low-security prison between Paarl and Franschhoek. The prison is famous for being the location where Nelson Mandela spent the last part of his imprisonment for campaigning against apartheid.
The town of Paarl offers a great window into Afrikaner culture and tradition. The district is particularly well known for its Pearl Mountain or “Paarl Rock”. This huge granite rock is formed by three rounded outcrops that make up Paarl Mountain and has been compared in majesty to Uluru (formerly known as Ayers Rock) in Australia. You will also be able to visit the town’s vineyards where you will taste the region’s finest wines.
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town city centre.
• Luxury Vehicle with Passenger Liability Cover
• Qualified Tourist Guide
• Cold Bottled Water/ Still & Sparkling
• Castle of Good Hope fe
• Pick up and drop off at Cape Town International Airport is not included.
• Entrance Fees to activities
• Lunch at own account
• Exclude Cable Car fare, two ocean aquariums
• Entrance fees at various places of interest will be for your own account
All year round
Operate in all weather conditions
LTH Luxury transfer