- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Find the cheapest car rental deals from major brands such as Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Budget.
Daily, weekly, or monthly car rentals (any duration you want)… just fill in our search form to compare deals from different companies.
These are the steps to book a car rental:
Click on "Book Now" on this page.
Location and dates
Write your pick up location on the search bar and select the pick-up and drop-off dates.
Filter the results
Select your preferred pick up location, price range, limited or unlimited mileage, manual or automatic transmission, car size, and supplier.
Click on the "important info" button to view paperwork required on pick up, the amount of the Security Deposit, the amount of the Damage Excess, Fuel Policy and mileage.
Click on view deal to check the details, total price and make your booking with your details and card payment.
Pick up your car with your Passport or ID card, driver's license, and credit card.
All rental cars must have Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Theft Protection (TP). Each policy will be either:
- included or
- purchasable from the rental company, or
- provided by your credit card company.
• Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): if the car’s bodywork gets damaged, the most you’ll pay towards repairs covered by the Collision Damage Waiver is the damage excess.
• Theft Cover: if the car is stolen, the most you’ll pay towards replacement costs covered by the policy is the theft excess.
• Fines: You are responsible for any charges and fines, including tolls, congestion charges, speeding tickets and parking or traffic fines.
• Additional Drivers: The main driver (the person named on the booking) must be present when you pick the car up, and must be the one who pays anything charged at the counter. There may be a daily fee for additional drivers.
• Roadside assistance: You may have to pay extra for any emergency roadside assistance that your rental company provides.
When you pick the car up, you'll need: *Passport or national ID card
You must be at least 18 and under the age of 75.
All year round subject to availability.